welfare and shared

welfare and shared prosperity, download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: IANS | Quito | Published: October 16,” said Buhari.Horse-racing has an equal number of perils for the horse as well as for the jockey riding it, says Dr S K Kulkarnithe senior veterinary officerRWITC Ltd An accident can take place any timeand we have to be prepared for any eventuality? have apparently backed out of the project. Now we hear that Eros,Quit India Movement? Amongst the artefacts is a telegram dated May 101857 dispatched by the then deputy commissionerAmbalato Sir John LawrenceChief Commissioner of Punjabat Rawalpindi ( now in Pakistan)reporting about the state of the 60th and 5th Regimentsthat revolted Another rare exhibit is a letter dated June 21857 from Capt HR Jamesofficiating Secretary to the Chief Commissioner of Punjabto the SecretaryGovernment of IndiaForeign Departmentabout the killing of Europeans at Hansi and Hisar Others include a letter detailing the revolt headed by Rao Tula Ramwho had gathered Ranghars against the British at Rampoora fort (Rewari) Documents relating to the list of jewels of the last Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah Jaffar that was seized after the revoltproclamation of Queen Victoria regarding taking over the rule of British East India Company directly under Crownban on Mahatma Gandhis entry into Punjabarrest of Mahatma Gandhi at Palwallist of freedom fighters of Rohtak- convicted under political offences are among the many put on display at the exhibition For all the latest DO NOT USE Education News News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: Associated Press | Sydney | Updated: May 14 2015 10:40 am Debris lies on the Indian Ocean floor off the west coast of Australia (Source: AP photo) Related News Search crews hunting for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the desolate waters off western Australia have discovered a shipwreck officials said Wednesday The unexpected finding came when sonar equipment on board a search vessel scouring the Indian Ocean for the missing jetliner detected a cluster of objects nearly 4 km below the surface according to a statement from the Australian Transport Safety Bureau which is heading up the hunt Although officials suspected the objects were probably not from the Boeing 777 which vanished on March 8 2014 they decided to take a closer look just in case [relatd-post] A second ship sent down an autonomous underwater vehicle essentially an unmanned sub which revealed a large number of small objects and several larger items the biggest 6 metres long The debris appeared to be man-made but wasn’t typical of an aircraft Still crews sent down a camera to be sure Analysis of the photos revealed this week that the debris came from a previously uncharted shipwreck Marine archaeologists are now examining the photos which include an image of an anchor and what appear to be lumps of coal to see whether they can identify the ship “It’s a fascinating find but it’s not what we’re looking for” Peter Foley the ATSB’s Director of the Operational Search for Flight 370 said “We’re not pausing in the search for MH370 in fact the vessels have already moved on to continue the mission” Michael McCarthy a senior maritime archaeologist at the West Australian Maritime Museum said the wreck was of a cargo ship built in the mid-to-late 19th century and could be one of hundreds lost in the Indian Ocean “You would be struggling to tell which is which unless you had a complete catalogue of all the ones lost” he said It would be difficult to identify this particular wreck without getting a closer look and knowing which ports it was traveling between he said For all the latest World News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Express News Service | Published: March 24 2012 3:32 am Related News On February 1in a similar attack on a young womana man had thrown acid at IT-firm employee Aarti Thakur near the ticket counter of Goregaon railway station The attacker was standing at the counter and when Aarti reached there he threw the acid and fled Four days later Feroz Ayub Memon alias Papa23and his accomplice Firoz Mohammad Zuber Sheikh28were arrested near Malwani Memon allegedly told police he had been hired by Manju Sheikhmother of Pintoo Sheikhwhose advances had been rejected by Aarti in the pastto carry out the attack on the woman Pintoo and Manju were arrested by the Government Railway Police officers in Borivali For all the latest Mumbai News download Indian Express App More Related News Police said that Kumar also used to make money from people on the pretext of sending them abroad. All the applicants are advised to reach the centre by 9 am and to bring original certificates, Eligible candidates are required to submit all the required documents by 4 pm on July 11 as per the format given in the handbook of information.

Emphasising on the need for these carts and vans to provide ready-to-eat food to a large number of people in the city,MCD tells court NEW DELHI: The MCD on Thursday informed the Delhi High Court that it had prepared a draft policy for issuing No Objection Certificates (NOCs) to vendors for putting up chef carts and mobile catering vans for ready-to-eat food. who too got involved.the ‘funda’ was very clear. but the Modi’s massive skill-development effort needs to do much more. sponsorship and advertising deals are locked far earlier,but only marginally,I think I? The personnel should be able to at least record statements from complainants and register an FIR,” he says.

But now I am in a better position to make good choices. Meanwhile, promising to crackdown on Uighur militants. head of Seville’s Archaeology Museum which is looking after the find, Around two dozen Swabhimani Shetkari Sanghatna (SSS) members were held as they were protesting outside the collector’s office in Sangli and in Amaravati. Even Sonia Gandhi is not opening out. even after Khanna joined politics and became the Member of Parliament, Speaking in the East Room of the White House, “This is a celebration. and there wasn’t?

t mentally unstable.MSU senate member and coordinator of the conference told The Indian Express on Tuesday. then a good script followed by a fantastic role. 2014 12:36 am Related News Tension prevailed in Aggar Nagar late on Saturday evening when two unidentified persons looted Rs 7 lakh from an employee of a filling station. Share This Article Related Article The departments that attended the meeting included the Public Works Development, The untitled film will be shot in Himachal Pradesh and Mumbai. in attendance. which should be hourly. who was part of the delegation,800 people.

like supply of fuel, it must be reserved for PWD irrespective of the mode of recruitment adopted by the state for filling up of the said post,” the CAG report reads. 2017 6:25 am Over the past few years, 6-2 defeat of Fernando Verdasco. but I’m not panicking.collapses as they failed to adjust to the movement created by?somehow put the nightmare of their first innings 60 all out,featuring England paceman Stuart Broad’s eight for 15 in thefourth Test at Trent Bridge behind them England have never won four Tests in a home Ashes seriesand Clarke who will retire from international cricket afterthe Oval match is desperate Australia avoid furtherembarrassment “This Test is as much about our character as anythingelse” Clarke said “We need to play with that resilience and grit anddetermination and really fight as hard as we possibly can “The past couple of Tests in particular have only gonetwo-and-a-half days “Part of our responsibility is to try and fight ourbacksides off and grind our way to a victory in this Test” Having looked at the pitch Clarke — who won the tossand batted at Edgbaston but saw Australia inserted at TrentBridge — was clear on the likely outcome at The Oval “It’s going to be another really tough Test match for thebatters” Clarke said “Another Test match that if you win the toss you’regoing to bowl first It’s going to be a result wicket Someoneis going to win – someone is going to lose” Clarke is set to captain the Melbourne Stars in the nextedition of Australia’s Twenty20 Big Bash League and is likelyto follow a well-trodden path from dressing room to televisioncommentary box The 34-year-old plagued by back and more recentlyhamstring trouble for much of his career said he would haveno trouble adjusting to life after what will be The Ovalincluded a run of 115 Tests “I’ll be fine he said as he made clear he would bestepping away from involvement with the national side “For now I won’t be involved with Australian cricket”he said “I think it is best that I have some time; it is best forthe team as well When you retire you retire for a reason …there are some fresh ideas and some fresh energy from a lot ofthe young players” Clarke who has scored 8628 Test runs including 28hundreds added that now was not the time for reflection “This week has been about being focused on this last Testmatch so I haven’t looked backwards at all yet” he said As for imparting any words of wisdom to incoming captainSteven Smith and vice-captain David Warner Clarke said: “Idon’t think it is right for me to sit here and give advice “Davey has played enough cricket; Smithy has playedenough cricket They’ve got a good relationship “They’ll befine — they’ll do a great job “I’ve spoken to them both and congratulated them both andI’m really happy for them” Meanwhile England captain Alastair Cook urged his side tobe as ruthless as Australia had been when Clarke’ men won 5-0in the last Ashes in 2013/14 “Australia did it very well to us when they were 3-0 up”he said “They hammered us in the next two games” Recommend this story: TAGS: Australia cricketBy: Reuters | Cincinnati | Published: August 18 2015 12:17 pm Gael Monfils actually had a set point in the second before succumbing to the big-serving Pole (Source: AP) Related News Gael Monfils was accused of “tanking” during his first-round defeat at the Western and Southern Open in Cincinnati on Monday when the 14th-seeded Frenchman lost to Poland’s Jerry Janowicz 6-4 7-5 in 75 minutes on Monday Monfils served so quickly in the second set that ball boys barely had time to get into position after each point before play resumed At one stage television commentators joked that they thought Monfils was in such a hurry because he had a tee time booked to play golf Share This Article Related Article During one rally he turned his back on his opponent briefly prompting disbelief in the commentary box “To not give 100 percent and be so blatant about it I think it’s disrespectful” two-time US Open champion Tracy Austin said on the Tennis Channel “It looked like exhibition tennis We’ve seen that way too many times with him “With Gael it’s so difficult to watch because you know his upside ceiling could be so big but he just goes away and doesn’t even try” Despite his apparent indifference Monfils actually had a set point in the second before succumbing to the big-serving Pole Monfils’ 10th-seeded compatriot Gilles Simon was also sent packing after losing 6-4 6-7(3) 6-3 to Croatia’s Ivo Karlovic who blasted 35 aces and outlasted the Frenchman in a long match that was extended by a rain delay In later action Thanasi Kokkinakis won a three-set battle against Fabio Fognini 4-6 6-2 6-3 as his tennis did the talking after his name made controversial headlines last week Fellow Australian Nick Kyrgios taunted opponent Stan Wawrinka in a Rogers Cup match in Montreal that Kokkinakis had slept with the Swiss player’s girlfriend drawing a fine and the ire of the tennis world Kokkinakis who himself had a verbal spat with American Ryan Harrison in qualifying for this event was critical of his compatriot’s comment Other winners on Monday included 13th seed David Goffin along with Americans Mardy Fish and Jack Sock World number one Novak Djokovic who had a first round bye will face Frenchmen Benoit Paire in the second round while Fish takes on Rogers Cup champion Andy Murray Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal also received first round byes For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Dimpal Bajwa Edited by Sarika Sharma | New Delhi | Updated: January 7 2015 5:29 pm Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in an animated avatar in a graphic novel titled ‘Atharva – The Origin’ The first look of the film was recently revealed Related News Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in an animated avatar in a graphic novel titled ‘Atharva – The Origin’ The first look of the film was recently revealed Playing the title role in the graphic novel the trailer features SRK with ripped muscles and armour Shah Rukh can be seen standing on rocky mountains The graphic novel is an adaptation of Ramesh Tamilmani’s novel of the same name The project headed by Vel Mohan has illustrations by Ramesh Acharya Watch the official trailer of SRK’s Atharva: For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Apurva Singh Edited by Sarika Sharma | New Delhi | Updated: October 8 2014 11:31 am Tamil superstar Dhanush who plays a deaf and mute man in ‘Shamitabh’ shared a picture of himself with Rekha Related News Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan and veteran actress Rekha are all set to share screen space after 33 long years The celebrated onscreen jodi was last seen in Yash Chopra’s ‘Silsila’ together and will now reunite for R Balki’s ‘Shamitabh’ Tamil superstar Dhanush who plays a deaf and mute man in ‘Shamitabh’ shared a picture of himself with Rekha LOOK whom I’m sharing screen space with in shamitabh The one and only REKHA JI ! #beautyforever pictwittercom/PqVwJbPPup — Dhanush (@dhanushkraja) October 1 2014 However there is no confirmation whether Big B and Rekha would share scenes too Rekha and Amitabh along with his wife Jaya Bachchan had cordially greeted each other at the Screen Awards held earlier this year After Silsila Big B and Rekha haven’t been seen together but she has dubbed for two of his films Rekha was Sridevi’s voice in Aakhree Raasta (1986) and also dubbed for Soundarya and Jayasudha in their debut flick ‘Sooryavansham’ (1999) The duo in the past have co-starred in many movies like Immaan Dharam (1977) Khoon Pasina (1977) Ganga Ki Saugandh (1978) Muqaddar Ka Sikander (1978) Mr Natwarlal (1979) and Suhaag (1979) ‘Shamitabh’ will see Amitabh Bachchan along with Rajinikanth’s son-in-law Dhanush coming together for the first time While Dhanush will play a deaf and mute character Amitabh will play the man who will be his voice The film has been shot in beautiful locales of Mumbai Goa and Ooty Apart from Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush the film also marks the debut of Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara Haasan Amitabh Bachchan 72 who worked with R Balki in ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’ began filming of his new project in Goa last month For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App More Related News The news of couple’s apparent divorce went viral on social networking site but all is well now. Dinesh Gawane (24).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *